March 14, 2019
No attachments on this post/page
The Lazy H Ranch is a very rare offering of size, adventure, and an incredible & genuine West Texas cattle operation. This sanctuary from the outside world is approximately 30 miles from Midland, TX which provides friends and family the seclusion and tranquility beneath the beautiful West Texas skies while providing convenience and accessibility to the Tall City as well as the smaller local communities; such as, Andrews, TX.
The amazing 12-section ranch is in the Heart of the Grasslands of West Texas. There has been no grazing of any kind for the last few years. The Lazy H Ranch is in excellent condition, being fenced and cross-fenced. All fences are in good condition at about 70%. Pastures are watered by windmills and concrete storage tank for ground troughs.
- No Cattle for the last several years
- Big Grasses
- Side-Oates Grama, Buffalo-grass, & Kleingrass
- 4 windmills, 2 of them being submersibles
- 8 water wells
- Ranch House is gutted & ready for renovation
- Old style cinder block horse barn and pipe corrals
- This area is worldwide known for its Mule deer
- Blue Quail, Dove, & Predators
- Easy access off HWY 181 (Oil field ranch roads throughout the ranch)
- Above average fencing over most of the ranch. Barbwire fenced & cross fenced.
Caleb Matott is a True Steward of the Ranching Industry.
Serving all of Texas & New Mexico, Caleb Matott works with folks buying/selling farm, ranch, hunting, & rural property as well as buyers/sellers in the Commercial, Land, & Residential Development industry. With over four decades in the ranching industry, three decades in the real estate profession, Caleb provides his clients with an abundance of knowledge, experience, honesty, & integrity.
REQUIRED NOTICES: Texas law requires all real estate licensees to give the following information about brokerage services and consumer protection to prospective buyers, tenants, sellers and landlords. (Please click on the link): http://bit.do/IABS-CMRanchRealEstate
DISCLAIMER – This property offering is subject to prior sale, change in price, or removal from market without notice. While the information provided is deemed reliable, it is not guaranteed by Caleb Matott or CM Ranch Real Estate.